A balanced diet not only helps in keeping the human body balance on equilibration but also helps him in maintaining the level of asthma. to keep the immune system in check and manage the asthma, the foods play an important role in our life.
Let us discuss some of the foods that help on for asthma control :-
It is very important to continue the prescriptions written by the doctor while suffering from Asthma and it is also vital to take the medications on time. If you have kept a check on the medications directed to you, the foods that help in maintaining the respiratory health must also be included in your regime.
Some important foods must be embedded in your routine consumption for keeping the asthma in control. It is one conventional medicine that does not fail often. Here are the five foods for asthma control :-
1. Rely More On The Fruits And Veggies : Fresh fruits and veggies always play an important role in keeping the human health at par. The antioxidants that are possessed by the fresh fruits and veggies add a lot to your health. The Mediterranean diet that includes a lot of veggies, fruits, nuts and legumes can help considerably in controlling the asthma as compared to the other foods. Another factor that supports the influence of fresh fruits and veggies when it comes to asthma control is that they possess anti-inflammatory properties. These properties help the human to cut off swelling and inflammation that can swing into the lungs. Furthermore, the low calorie part of fruits and veggies can help maintain the weight which is another key to controlling the asthma levels.
2. Use The Fish Oil Supplements : The fish oil supplements are extremely good for the health of lungs and respiratory phenomenon. Fish oil provides the body with omega-3 fatty acids that can improve the health standards in so many ways than not. Chest journal recently issued a study that showed that the airway constriction can be reduced with the use of fish oil in the menus. It is as effective as any other medicine that is used in order to improve the asthma.
Fish oil helps the human body in two different ways. One is to manage the asthma risk levels and the other is to help him overcome the side effects that are caused due to asthma.
3. Apple Are The Best Resort : It is said by the experts that “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away”. when it comes to asthma control as well then this statement is certainly true. Apple are the universal fruits that help the human body in too many ways. when it comes to Asthma control then apple’s always has been phenomenal. in the peel part of Apple, the present antioxidants are effective enough to reduce airway constriction. The anti-inflammatory effect of these fruits also helps the human to reduce allergy and keeps asthma at bay. According to a study done by American journal of Respiratory critical care medicine, it has been found out that people who ate apples two times a week had lower chances of receiving asthma attack than the ones who did not.
4. Consume The Dairy Products : like example of the dairy products is milk, eggs and fish can provide more Vitamin D to the human body. these are very helpful for the people who suffer from the asthma disease. Vitamin D is important in also keeping asthma on bay. It has real benefits when it comes to asthma. The best way to consume a lot of Vitamin D is to stay under the sun for a few minutes without putting on the sun screen.
5. Consume Spices : It sounds a bit absurd, but yes, hot chili peppers are a great source of Vitamin C. They not only help in improving your health grades but also improve the asthma situation. The antioxidant present in spices helps the user in fighting inflammation. The spicy foods can remove mucus that is caused due to the allergies and asthma caused. The other important sources of Vitamin C are :-
- Dark leafy greens
- Bell peppers
The Vitamin C supplements are great source for the lung health. It is hard to get enough of Vitamin C from the foods that you eat so it is great to include those supplements in the diet. It helps the human to reduce wheezing, however no concrete results have been provided for the same.